What is Ebb Insomnia Therapy?
Ebb is the first and only FDA-cleared prescription device that reduces the time it takes to both fall asleep and enter deep, restorative sleep. Ebb is a wearable insomnia therapy that comfortably cools your forehead, helps quiet the racing mind and enhances your ability to sleep so you can get the rest you need to take on tomorrow.
Sleep Insights is the only sleep medicine practice in Upstate NY offering Ebb Insomnia Therapy.
Why do we recommend it?
- Clinically proven to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and to get into deeper sleep
- Improves quality of sleep and increases morning alertness
- It’s a drug-free, FDA-approved treatment based on more than 20 years of brain imaging research
- The headwrap is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use
- You can do a trial with Ebb for 30 days before purchasing
I’m interested. How do I get an Ebb?
You will first need to see a Sleep Insights sleep specialist to determine if you are an Ebb therapy candidate and to learn more about this treatment option. We are currently participating an Ebb’s clinical trial; patients will need to participate in the trial in order to use Ebb.
Ebb is a prescription-only, FSA/HSA eligible device.
You can try Ebb for free for 30 days.
If you decide too purchase Ebb, it costs $59/month for one year (includes all supplies).
To schedule an appointment with a sleep specialist, call (585) 385.6070 or contact us.
You can visit ebbsleep.com for more information.