Please call 5 business days in advance for any prescription refill.
If you have lost or forgotten your Portal login, you will need to come to the office to pick up a new login. Due to the security of the Portal, we cannot call, text, or email you login information.
The Portal provides you with secure access to:
- View (and download) your personal health records
- Request an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate with the office
- Review what your doctor discussed with you and other materials you were provided
- View your statement
- Make a payment
Sleep Insights accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, debit cards, checks, cash, and money order.
Payment can be made in person, over the phone (585) 385.6070 #6 or online: make a payment
FOR PHYSICIAN VISITS AND TESTING:
We accept the majority of insurances, including:
- Most local commercial carriers (such as Excellus and MVP)
- Most national commercial carriers (such at Aetna and UnitedHealthcare)
We do not accept Workers’ Compensation plans.
For sleep studies, we will contact your insurance to determine the portion for which you will be responsible.
If your insurance coverage has changed or you don’t have health insurance, contact our billing staff prior to scheduling your appointment for our private pay pricing and payment plan options: (585) 385.6070 #6
FOR CPAP EQUIPMENT/SUPPLIES:
- The majority of BCBS plans
If you have different insurance, a member of our staff will assist you with selecting a durable medical equipment (DME) provider who participates with your insurance: (585) 385.6070 #4.
Conveniently order PAP/CPAP supplies and retail sleep products from us. No credit card information is taken; simply identify the items you would like. We then review the order, verify insurance coverage, and will contact you to review coverage and cost.
Once you approve the order:
- We will take payment over the phone and make arrangements for delivery.
- Shipping is always free.
- You will not receive a surprise shipment.
Your PAP/CPAP will need regular replacement and cleaning; refer the to recommended schedules below: