What is The SoClean 2?
The SoClean 2 significantly simplifies CPAP cleaning—it’s the first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. It kills 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in masks, hoses and reservoir with no disassembly, no water, and no chemicals.
How does The SoClean 2 work?
After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and The SoClean 2 does the rest, using activated oxygen cleaning to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses.
Why does Sleep Insights recommend it?
- It is a faster, easier, more effective way to clean CPAP equipment
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria viruses and mold
- Cleans and sanitizes your CPAP reservoir, hose, and mask without water or chemicals
- Connects with all types of PAP equipment including CPAP, Bi-PAP, BPAP, and VPAP
- No disassembly of PAP equipment needed in order to clean it
I’m interested. How do I purchase The SoClean 2?
The SoClean 2 is $339 plus tax (includes filter and adapter).
Replacement filters are $30 plus tax.
Replacement adapters are $20 plus tax.
It may be covered by FSA/HSA.