SoClean is the world's first automated CPAP cleaner. The SoClean 2 significantly simplifies CPAP cleaning, killing 99.9% of CPAP germs and bacteria in masks, hoses and reservoir with no disassembly and no water.
How does the SoClean 2 work?
After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and The SoClean 2 does the rest, using ozone to kill any mold, bacteria, and viruses.
Why does Sleep Insights recommend it?
- It's a faster, easier, more effective way to clean CPAP equipment
- Destroys 99.9% of bacteria viruses and mold
- Sanitizes your CPAP reservoir, hose, and mask without water
- Connects with all types of PAP equipment including CPAP, Bi-PAP, BPAP, and VPAP and travel CPAPs
- No disassembly of PAP equipment needed
How do I set up the SoClean 2?
FAQs, instruction manual and video instructions (at the bottom of the page):
A CPAP adapter is necessary to connect your CPAP machine to the SoClean. The link contains pictures of CPAP adapters, as well as written and video instructions for the following CPAP machines:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed S9
- Philips Respironics DreamStation and System One
- Fisher & Paykel Icon
- Fisher & Paykel 600 Series
- Transcend & Z1 CPAP Machines
- AirMini & DreamStation Go
The SoClean 2 is $348 plus tax (includes filter and adapter).
Replacement filters are $30 plus tax.
Replacement adapters are $20 plus tax.
It may be covered by FSA/HSA.