SlumberBUMP is a simple, unique solution for snoring or positional obstructive sleep apnea: a sleep belt wraps comfortably around the chest and prevents snorers from rolling onto their backs throughout the night.
How does it work?
The lightweight, breathable sleep belt helps individuals to sleep comfortably on their side so breathing can return to normal. Side sleeping naturally keeps the airway open, significantly reducing snoring.
Why does Sleep Insights recommend it?
- It is clinically proven to reduce snoring by approximately 80%
- 90% of buyers actually use it
- It is not a medication and naturally helps snorers change sleeping positions
- It can be used alone or complement CPAP and oral appliance therapies
The SlumberBUMP is $70 out-of-pocket, although some insurances cover a percentage of the cost.
Available in 3 sizes: M, L, XL
- Medium: Fits chest sizes from 32 inch – 38 inch (81-96cm)
- Large: Fits chest sizes from 37 inch – 44 inch (95-112cm)
- Extra Large: Fits chest sizes from 47 inch – 54 inch (121-138cm)
It may be covered by FSA/HSA.