We’re now offering more services and accepting new patients for consultations and sleep testing. Since we’re strictly adhering to CDC and AASM guidelines, we’ve developed the following practice protocol. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this transition and look forward to helping you with your sleep needs.
- Telemedicine is available for new & follow-up provider and respiratory therapist appointments, as well as CPAP set-ups & troubleshooting.
- In-office visits are available at all sites for those who lack telemedicine technology.
- In-lab sleep testing is available at all sites that normally offer it. We will contact you to schedule your in-lab study if it was postponed due to COVID.
- Home sleep tests and CPAP supplies can be picked up curbside or mailed.
- All sites are closed to walk-ins.
- Please remain in your car and call our office upon arrival for your appointment—a staff member will ask COVID screening questions.
- When given the go-ahead to come to the front door, your temperature will be checked before entering.
- Masks must be worn while in office. We will provide you with one if you don’t have one.
- Hands must be sanitized or washed upon entry.
- No additional visitors are allowed at appointments or sleep studies except pediatric patients, who may have one parent/guardian stay with them.