We’re now offering more services and accepting new patients for consultations and sleep testing. Since we’re strictly adhering to CDC and AASM guidelines, we’ve developed a temporary practice protocol. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this transition and look forward to helping you with your sleep needs.
- Telemedicine will continue for new & follow-up provider and respiratory therapist appointments, as well as CPAP set-ups & troubleshooting.
- In-office visits are available for those who lack telemedicine technology at the Rochester, Dansville, and Niagara Falls sites only.
- In-lab sleep testing is resuming. We will contact you to schedule your in-lab study if it was postponed due to COVID.
- Home sleep tests and CPAP supplies can be picked up curbside or mailed.
- All sites are closed to walk-ins.
- Please remain in your car and call our office upon arrival for your appointment—a staff member will ask COVID screening questions.
- When given the go-ahead to come to the front door, your temperature will be checked before entering.
- Masks must be worn while in office. We will provide you with one if you don’t have one.
- Hands must be sanitized or washed upon entry.
- No additional visitors are allowed at appointments or sleep studies except pediatric patients, who may have one parent/guardian stay with them.