Isn’t it time you both slept well?
We can help.
Tired of feeling tired?
Our practice is now offering more services and we're accepting new patients for consultations and sleep testing.
Since we’re strictly adhering to CDC and AASM guidelines, we’ve developed a temporary practice protocol.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this transition and look forward to helping you with your sleep needs.
- Telemedicine will continue for new & follow-up provider and respiratory therapist appointments, as well as CPAP set-ups & troubleshooting.
- In-office visits are available for those who lack telemedicine technology at the Rochester site only.
- In-lab sleep testing is resuming. We will contact you to schedule your in-lab study if it was postponed due to COVID.
- Home sleep tests and CPAP supplies can be picked up curbside or mailed.
- All sites are closed to walk-ins.
- Please remain in your car and call our office upon arrival for your appointment—a staff member will ask COVID screening questions.
- When given the go-ahead to come to the front door, your temperature will be checked before entering.
- Masks must be worn while in office. We will provide you with one if you don’t have one.
- Hands must be sanitized or washed upon entry.
- No additional visitors are allowed at appointments or sleep studies except pediatric patients, who may have one parent/guardian stay with them.
Sleep Insights is a regional, independent sleep medicine practice servicing the Western and Central NY areas. Our team of board-certified sleep physicians, sleep specialists, licensed sleep technologists and respiratory therapists will help you get the restorative sleep you need at any of our ten locations. We provide:
- Sleep specialist appointments
- Overnight/daytime in-lab testing
- Home sleep apnea testing
- CPAP supplies & retail sleep products
- Respiratory therapy services
- Innovative, drug-free therapies for insomnia, restless legs syndrome, and obstructive sleep apnea
Learn more about our new providers, locations, and sleep therapies.
Our Medical Director, Dr. Jacob Dominik, is featured in ROC Spotlight's podcast. Dr. Matt Driscoll, who creates the podcasts, is a Webster-based chiropractor, providing educational exchanges with area health & wellness providers.
Need to Pay Your Bill?
Use our secure, convenient online site.
What Our Patients Say
I had a sleep study done at Sleep Insights. It was a very nice experience for me. The technician was very professional, personable and made the procedure very relaxing for me. She explained everything to me step by step and was comforting especially during some anxiety that I was having. I look forward to my next visit for my results and would highly recommend Sleep Insights for anyone in need of a sleep study. The facility was beautiful as well. Very relaxing and homey.
Had my sleep study last night and I couldn’t be more pleased. The room and bed were both fantastic and the staff was just amazing.
I love it so much it was a gift for my birthday by my grandson.
The facility is great, and the staff are as well. The sleep study itself, not the greatest. A real pain in the butt dealing with the probes and sensors and you really don't get a real good sleep. But hey, why complain when you're there for a reason right? My diagnosis was confirmed as being pretty severe and I am now wearing my mask religiously every night and sleeping like a baby. What more could you ask for?
Had a great sleep study experience! The staff was polite and answered all my questions. The accommodations were amazing and I felt very comfortable. I really appreciate the care the staff gave me to help me relax.
This was my first visit. The location is great, easy to find. The wait in the waiting room was short. Front desk staff very friendly. The doctor came out to greet us and take us to his office for initial consultation. Very thorough knowledgeable of my symptoms with recommendations to start evaluation promptly.
Doctors and other providers are caring and take time to explain what they are doing. Facility for overnight sleep study was comfortable, clean, and welcoming.
Mary Claire T.
Staff is absolutely amazing and fun. Such a joyful experience!
I would like to take some time to say how incredibly professional , and comforting everyone at Sleep Insights was. As someone who suffers from severe anxiety of anything medically related, Julia really was a top notch health professional! she made me feel very comfortable , and intuitive to my concerns , as well as answered any questions I had about my sleeping issues. She was very professional , all around!
As a RN myself, I am fully aware that it is becoming more and more difficult these days to come across quality patient care . . . Julia, NP and the team at Sleep Insights are shining examples of what it takes to deliver this kind of care. After suffering for years from life-altering, intense daily fatigue, I now not only have a diagnosis that they're working hard with to get me feeling better, but also hope. I am so hopeful for a brighter, happier future with my kids and family.
I cannot express how happy I am that I was referred here. The wait time to get an appointment was minimal, the staff was friendly and understanding from the first call through getting a sleep test, and they put their patients first. I am more than happy to refer any friends or family to Sleep Insights knowing the great care they will receive!
Sleep Insights is an accredited sleep center in Rochester, NY. All sites maintain the AASM's high accreditation standards.
All sites are AED-equipped facilities.