What is SlumberBUMP?
SlumberBUMP is a simple, unique solution for snoring or positional obstructive sleep apnea: a sleep belt wraps comfortably around the chest and prevents snorers from rolling onto their backs throughout the night.
How does it work?
- The lightweight, breathable sleep belt trains individuals to sleep comfortably on their side so breathing can return to normal. Side sleeping naturally keeps the airway open, significantly reducing snoring.
- Featuring an inflatable air pocket, the Velcro-strap sleep belt is easily worn around the chest. It often only needs to be worn for 30-60 days until side-sleeping feels natural.
Why does Sleep Insights recommend it?
- It is clinically proven to reduce snoring by approximately 80%
- 90% of buyers actually use it
- It is not a medication and naturally helps snorers change sleeping positions
- It can be used alone or complement CPAP and oral appliance therapies
I’m interested. How do I purchase SlumberBUMP?
The SlumberBUMP is $70 out-of-pocket, although some insurances cover a percentage of the cost.
Available in 3 sizes: M, L, XL
- Medium: Fits chest sizes from 32 inch – 38 inch (81-96cm)
- Large: Fits chest sizes from 37 inch – 44 inch (95-112cm)
- Extra Large: Fits chest sizes from 47 inch – 54 inch (121-138cm)
It may be covered by FSA/HSA.